Saturday, September 25, 2010

If We Won the Lottery,..



Kitchen
Dining with music
Tonight was special, indeed!  We had a luxurious meal in the dining hall of the castle we are staying in!  The meal was accompanied by a fabulous pianist, who was playing all the 30's and 40's songs I grew up with from my mother.  It actually brought tears to my eyes!  And then I thought, I wish I could bring all you special people with me to enjoy a moment like this!!  I'd whisk you away from the U.S.  and fly you into Paris, where we would take the TGV, their high speed train, to Lyon and a car up to this castle.  No words can really describe the feelings for a place and a moment like this!  So you, our dear friends, would be with us, not just on a blog, but in real life.  If only.....
Grand dining room

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wish...in any case. It's the thought that counts..and maybe you're planting an idea or two.

    ReplyDelete